[m2e-users] Automatic overwrite of resolveWorkspaceProjects

Hello,

I included the file org.eclipse.m2e.core.prefs into my Maven archetype to set resolveWorkspaceProjects=false.

Unfortunately, when I create a Maven project through Eclipse (with my archetype), this setting is immediately changed to resolveWorkspaceProjects=true (it works correctly on the command line, so there is some Eclipse/m2e magic going on).

Any idea how to avoid that? I would like to deactivate WorkspaceResolution for all new projects.

Best regards,

Fabian Meier

Back to the top