[m2e-users] Can m2e pick up surefire and failsafe settings?

Is it possible to make m2e pick up settings from the surefire and
failsafe settings and use them when running JUnit tests in eclipse?

In maven I use the maven-surefire-plugin to run unit tests, and and the
maven-failsafe-plugin to run integration tests, and I use a profile to
decide if integration tests should be run.

It would be nice if m2e could somehow pick up these settings and if I
could use a profile to select whether integration tests are run or not.

Thanks!

- Steinar

Back to the top