Re: [m2e-users] Different behavior in test and manually when retrieving Dependencies of DependencyManagement

Hi,

it seems that the difference is that sometimes i get the effective pom.xml and sometimes not.
I have some other users which reproduce the issue manually with different versions. So it is not "test" only neither related to a specific version of my bom.
Any ideas why the same bunch of code sometimes returns the pom and sometimes the effective pom?

regards,