Re: [m2e-users] Connector as well as Integrated Lifecycle Mapping for the same plugin and goal

Hi,
M2e-tucho mapping should probably take precedence in such case.

See https://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.core/src/org/eclipse/m2e/core/internal/lifecyclemapping/LifecycleMappingFactory.java#n265

As I understand the plugin has priority. The connector will be ignored.

/Anders (mobile)