Re: [m2e-users] Problems with JSP hot deploy in M2E Projects (Websphere)

So then it is conceivable that the IBM guys coded their adapter to behave differently in the case of a Maven nature vs an Eclipse nature.  Oh boy - I can foresee this is as being a tough one to resolve.

Even if I were to manually add entries into my Deployment Assembly, m2e tends to overwrite them whenever updating my project.  Are there any settings I can add into my pom/etc to force certain entries into my Deployment Assembly?

Thanks,

Eric