Re: [m2e-users] Speed improvements in 1.5 or 1.6?

It's probably easier to hack a Mars distro to make it display the Juno splashscreen

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's *probably* possible to hack m2e sources to make it work against juno, but that'd be a fork of your own, and it's also very possible you'd waste your time.

If you wanna try, follow the instructions from,
https://www.eclipse.org/m2e/documentation/m2e-development-environment.html, after importing the sources in a Juno based SDK.
Then try to relax dependency constraints in some manifests, until the only errors you get are compilation errors. Then try to fix whatever breaks from there. Looking for file history in git might help rollback changes that broke Juno compat.

Good luck with that.

Fred