[m2e-users] Eclipse Mars problems with Maven Classpath

I'm running Eclipse Mars on Windows 7 and converting a bunch of old projects over to Maven/m2e. I've run into a problem with one of these projects. I put 14 dependencies in the POM. The POM editor shows these dependencies as resolved. They don't show up in the Maven Dependencies container and I get compilation errors when I do a Build Project. I get the same errors when I Run->Maven build... with a target of "compile."

I've had this problem once or twice with other modules, when it turned out to be something wrong with the POM. This time, the POM looks clean, but I have no feedback as to why m2e doesn't like it.

Any recommendations on how to diagnose what's wrong?

Back to the top