[m2e-users] Maven Console log is blank

Hi,

I have a fairly new installation of Juno in which I added m2e 1.4.1 and m2e-slf4j over logback.  Both installed without errors.

And yet, when I open my Maven Console, it is blank.  No output at all.
I've tried editing the .metatdata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logback.configuration/logback.***.xml file to set the root level to DEBUG, but no difference.

I suspect I might be missing something critical in Eclipse itself (or an incorrect logback config), but not entirely sure where to look.

Does anyone have suggestions where/how I can debug this problem?

Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top