[m2e-users] Fwd: Maven plugin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: priyanka shankar <priyankashankar113@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Maven plugin

Thank you for the help.

I have one more query.I am working on a maven project.

I have used Jdepend analysis yo find if cyclic dependencies  exist in the project's packages.But i could not find any project containing cyclic dependency.So i am trying to create a project containing cyclic dependency.I imported a project form git hub in eclipse .After that i changed the pom.xml files of two dependencies which are present in repository folder .I added the dependencies in each other's pom file.I saved the pom files and restarted eclipse .i ran the project and ran jdepend analysis.But it did not show any cyclic dependency.

I could not understand if the cyclic dependency has not been created or the jdepend analysis do not show them.

The pom files are attached here.
please suggest what to do in this regard.