Re: [m2e-users] Conflicting lifecycle mapping on maven-compiler-plugin

Thanks for your answer Igor. You are right, m2e integration is done through the Groovy-Eclipse configurator for m2Eclipse (http://docs.groovy-lang.org/latest/html/documentation/tools-groovyeclipse.html#Groovy-EclipsecompilerpluginforMaven-Groovy-Eclipseconfiguratorform2Eclipse). So I suppose that something has changed that makes it incompatible.

Regards,
Vincent