Re: [m2e-users] m2e 1.6 M6 to enable automatic update project configuration

Is a great news! Thanks for your very good work!

El 18/03/2015 14:27, "Fred Bricon" <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Hi,

FYI, the latest m2e 1.6 CI build provides a way to automatically update out-of-date project configuration [1].

We've been experimenting it for a while, as a standalone extension provided by JBoss Tools Playground [2], and haven't faced any issue so far. So we have decided to turn the workspace preference on by default (Preferences > Maven > Automatically update Maven projects configuration (experimental)) [2].

You can install the latest CI build from [4], give it a try and let us know how it works for you, good or bad.