Re: [m2e-users] Cannot read lifecycle mapping metadata

My project builds absolutely fine when with maven when built through
the command line. So I am suspecting this is some issue with Eclipse
or some libraries not compatible with Eclipse.

Thanks.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Grzegorz Slowikowski
<gslowikowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Check the jar file if it's valid archive. Sometimes I have html there :)
>
> Regards
> Grzegorz Slowikowski

>> Hello Eclipse/Maven users
>> I have Eclipse Kepler release 2, Apache Maven 2.2.1, JDK1.6.0_12 on
>> RHEL 6.4. I am getting this error and not able to get rid of it:
>>
>> Cannot read lifecycle mapping metadata for artifact
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:maven-plugin:3.0:runtime
>> Cause: error in opening zip file
>>
>> I have tried the solutions like (disable maven nature, clean project
>> and rebuild, delete project and import again etc) but the problem
>> persists.
>>
>> Any solution to this issue ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Satish.