[m2e-users] m2e connector tutorials and/or development resources are lacking.

I was hoping to take a crack at developing an m2e connector to handle the Maven Android plugin, not having had a lot of success with the other solutions out there, but looking at the sole documentation for connectors (http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E/Extension_Development) I was pretty disheartened. The page hasn't been updated since 2011, the links to the Antlr projects are broken, and the classes referenced in the code snippet appear to be deprecated. Where exactly does one even start to create a connector?

Back to the top