Re: [m2e-users] Transforming class files in an M2E extension

On 01/20/2014 01:32 PM, Emond Papegaaij wrote:

I've changed the maven plugin to use BuildContext, but Eclipse is still having issues. It no longer triggers an endless build (even with runOnIncremental), but Eclipse does not see the generated classes. The transformed class files are visible in target/classes in Eclipse, but the modules depending on them do not see them. Also, 'Open type' does not show them. Did I miss anything? I do use buildContext.newFileOutputStream to generate the files.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is your pluing's output directory under target/ on eclipse compiler's classpath?

Cheers,
Rafał

Back to the top