Re: [m2e-users] How to specify JVM args?

I am asking about JVMs started from Eclipse, via the launch configurations.  When I do Run->Java Application,  I can pass proxy parameters to the JVM by specifying them in the Launch Configuration on the "Arguments" tab in the "VM arguments" box as follows:

-Dhttp.proxyHost=localhost
-Dhttp.proxyPort=8889
-Dhttps.proxyHost=localhost
-Dhttps.proxyPort=8889

If I put this same information into the m2e Launch Configuration on the "JRE" tab in the VM arguments box, and run my unit tests (Run->Maven test), the executed unit tests are not proxied.

Keith