[m2e-users] Import EjbProject creates EjbProjectClient

Hi group,

When I import a project (let's say EjbProject) which is a Maven EJB project into Eclipse/RAD using m2e (Import, "Existing Maven Projects") it imports reasonably nicely, but then:

1. Creates a client project (let's say EjbProjectClient) that is mostly empty, except for a MANIFEST.MF.

2. Complains within the main project (let's say EjbProject) as follows:
Missing classpath entry to project "CONWAY_OPERATIONS_EJBClient" should be added because it is defined as a Java EE Module dependency.

Below follow some snippets from my EJB project's POM.

I don't want these new client projects since I have my own client projects. Your help appreciated.

Best regards, Sander.

(P.S.: I appreciate this may not be a m2e problem, but I have to start somewhere!)

<packaging>ejb</packaging>
<build>
	<sourceDirectory>ejbModule</sourceDirectory>
	<outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/bin</outputDirectory>
	<resources>
		<resource>
			<directory>ejbModule</directory>
			<excludes>
				<exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
				<exclude>**/*.class</exclude>
			</excludes>
		</resource>
	</resources>
	<plugin>
		<artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
		<version>2.3</version>
		<configuration>
			<archive>
			<manifest>