--
Regards,
Igor

On 2013-07-29 11:34 PM, Paull M wrote:
Hi,
I have a project with a lot of snapshot dependencies (about 50) and all
of the are published in local nexus repository. When I'm building
project with 'maven compile -U' it takes about one minute. But when I'm
using m2e Maven->Update project->Update snapshots it takes 5~10 minutes.
It reproducible on different versions of eclipse ( 3.7,3.8,4.3) and m3e
(1.4,1.5).
Any ideas ?
As I see m2e uses different way to update dependencies as maven itself.
Netty and aether may be i need to tweak them ?

Back to the top