Re: [m2e-users] m2e-users Digest, Vol 54, Issue 8

OSGi DS generally work with m2e-tycho and "Eclipse Application" launch
configurations but I don't know anything about maven-scr-plugin so can't
tell if there is anything special about it.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 2013-07-16 2:12 AM, Philipp Marx wrote:
Thanks Igor and Alejandro,

So adding the m2e-tycho plugin worked. If I add the profile as suggested
to create the MANIFEST.MF in the root path, the launch config will show
up as expected and up-to-date.....

...unfortunately in this case when launching I will receive errors for
my DS-services (which are generated by the maven-scr-plugin) like:

!ENTRY com.xyz.servlet.discovery 4 0 2013-07-16 00:07:41.520!MESSAGE
Component descriptor entry
'OSGI-INF/com.xyz.servlet.discovery.impl.DiscoveryMessageBodyWriter.xml'
not found

The OSGI-INF is located in target/classes. I tried copying it to the
next to the META-INF as well, but this give me just other creepy errors
(something like: The path com.xyz.servlet.discovery was not found but
was in target/classes/com.xyz.servlet.discovery).

Anyhow you already helped me a lot. Thanks to everyone :)

Cheers
Philipp

Message: 1