Re: [m2e-users] pom.xml null error in maven project in eclipse

Igor, this problem has existed since at least m2e 1.0 when i started using
MBP

is there something we can provide to help debug this problem. like i said,
i don't event know if it's an m2e or MBP issue

do you have maven installed externally? if so, cd to the project folder and
type mvn package. if not then in eclipse right click on your project and do
"run as/maven build..." and in the "Goals" field enter "package". Run it
and look at the console output to see what's wrong

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels
Miranda Technologies | Tel: (514) 333-1772 Ext: 3789
3499 Douglas-B.-Floreani, Montréal, QC  H4S 2C6  Canada
Miranda Technologies is a brand of Belden Inc.