Re: [m2e-users] (no subject)

It works for many people, and without a detail description of the problem no is going to be able to help you.

On 21 September 2012 15:32, Vijay Anand <ananvij@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
 Maven used to be a solid tools before it was moved to eclipse from apache.
I always get error whenever I try to install into eclipse and I don't see a solution around it. This is ongoing for last 6 months.

Why can't you release a binary which works out of box with vanilla eclipse for java?

The installation should be as simple as install eclipse from Ubuntu Software Center and then install m2eclipse.

Vijay