Re: [m2e-users] AJDT configurator not adding AspectJ Nature to project

Removing the m2e lifecycle mapping fixed it.

Many many thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:40 PM
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] AJDT configurator not adding AspectJ Nature to project

I am not familiar with the current state of m2e/ajdt integration, I think you generally need to

1. locate and install m2e/ajdt integration, I think SpringSource
    provides an update site now, but I am not sure 2. remove m2e lifecycle_mapping blob from pom.xml (it actually tells m2e
    NOT to use m2e/ajdt integration)
3. invoke right->Maven->UpdateConfiguration on affected projects

--
Regards,
Igor