[m2e-users] What features does m2e provide by examining plugin configurations?

I'm preparing a couple of presentations arguing a transition from Ant to Maven for an organization.  I'm gathering background information about Maven-related tools.

I noticed in a recent note here that m2e provides some features by interrogating the configuration of specific plugins in the project pom.  Could some of you give me a list of several significant features in m2e that are provided by interrogating plugin configurations?

Back to the top