[m2e-users] Connector's compatibility between minor versions
Now both 1.0 and 1.1 has own discovery catalog. And it confuses me a little bit.
Just one example. 22.214.171.12411228-1245 discovery catalog has Maven Integration for AJDT and
126.96.36.19920530-0009 don't has it. But I can update from 1.0.200 + AJDT connector to 1.1 without any problems.
1) Is AJDT connector compatible with 1.1?
- If yes: why does 1.1 discovery catalog haven't it?
- If no: why do I can update without AJDT uninstall?
2) If there any way to decide what connectors are compatible with given version and what aren't?
Additional question on discovery catalog theme:
3) Why does discovery catalogs isn't up-to-date? For example, mavenarchiver's vesion in 1.0 catalog is '0.14.0.201109270543' (although there is update to 0.15.0.201109290002 - and STS 2.9.2 ships with it)