Re: [m2e-users] How to tell m2e to update a particular folder (or at least: "target" folder) after <pluginExecution>?

So you say that once there was a time when m2e was able to be configured to refresh exactly one particular folder after the build was completely finished? If not, you are comparing apples to oranges, since that exactly and nothing else was what I suggested to implement.