Re: [m2e-users] Latest m2e for Indigo?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Garrison, Jim (ETW) <Jim.Garrison@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
 OK, I mirrored the metadata and artifacts to a local directory, then created a new "software site" in the updater.  It says "There are no items available".  Is there some magic incantation needed to turn the directory into a valid p2 update site?
Does it say "There are no categorized items"? If so, unchecking "Group items by category" would fix this.
The files for the update site look good, but I can't speak for the content obviously.

Mirko

The local mirror contains the following structure:

    .blobstore
    features
    plugins
    artifacts.jar