Re: [m2e-users] How to specify goals and properties

On 06/07/2012 13:26, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
pom-profile is likely the easiest way to configure m2e specific
properties and goal. Something like

    <profile>
      <id>m2e-workspace</id>
      <activation>
        <property>
          <name>m2e.version</name>
        </property>
      </activation>
      <properties>
      </properties>
      <build>
        <plugins>

    </profile>
Thank you for your reply.

It does not really help me as I specify those properties also to activate profiles, and as property definition in a profile does not activate another profile (in maven 2 ; only if the profile is in settings.xml in maven3).

It will not be optimal for me, but is there a way to configure the "Active Maven Profiles" of m2e directly in the pom ? The profiles I would like to activate when using m2e are already conditionnally activated otherwise, and I do not think that I can specify multiple activaction rules using maven2.

Best regards,

Ludovic