Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse builds again and again and again

Thank you for picking this up.

I am using Eclipse Indigo with latest updates, and m2e 1.1.0.20120530-0009.

No, my pom is rather clean. The only specials are:

* packaging is ejb
* Filtering .java src files to patch version number into source code, which implies the following build helper configuration:

			<plugin>
				<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
				<artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<id>add-source</id>
						<phase>generate-sources</phase>