Re: [m2e-users] inheriting m2 repository location

the maven job does work when I pass in the property explicitly from the runlaunch script.

what I need is to be able to access the user's preference setting as an eclipse variable.

is that possible?

or are you saying that the property ${maven.repo.local} should be inherited by maven when I use an m2e launch script?

/r