[m2e-users] m2e and helios on windows 7?

Hi,

I have 2 instances now where I have installed m2e on helios under windows 7, and the plugin is not activated.

We install the plugin using Help->Install New Software-> and use the site:

    http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases

The plugin seems to install fine, and then asks us to restart eclipse as per normal.

We do this and there is no indication that the plugin has been installed - nothing on the splash screen, or in the preference menu, etc.

Any clues as to what is going on?

many thanks...
-Russ

Back to the top