[m2e-users] m2e debug output when used in RCP app

We're using some m2e plugins inside an RCP application (other than Eclipse), and we're finding that when run in this manner the m2e plugins...and the async http client that is uses for file transfer...produce a fair amount of console output when running. How does one turn this off? I tried programmatically setting the 'eclipse.m2e.debugOutput' preference to off (as the RCP app doesn't expose this preference in the UI), but that didn't seem to prevent the output.

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top