Re: [m2e-users] Subversive SCM connector not listed in m2e marketplace

If it is installed it's broken - the "SCM URL" field in the maven
checkout wizard is empty, no "SVN" option.  And "Check out as Maven
project" is not available in the SVN Repositories view.

If I search under Help > Installation > Plugins, what plugin ID would I
look for to verify whether it is installed. I didn't install it
explicitly but perhaps it was part of the distribution I downloaded (?).

Craig