Re: [m2e-users] Nexus - Central Repository not indexed

Central repository is indexed, but m2e does not use the index for
whatever reason for you. I see two possible explanations

1. Central repository index is quite large and takes very long time to
download. You can check Progress view if the index download is still
running.

2. m2e could not download the index due to some network
(mis)configuration, timeouts, etc. Check m2e log under
.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logback.configuration or eclipse .log
file for any relevant exceptions.

--
Regards,
Igor