Re: [m2e-users] Project configuration

Yes, I finally discovered a parent pom.xml with this setting:
        <plugin>
          <groupId>org.ops4j</groupId>
          <artifactId>maven-pax-plugin</artifactId>
          <!--
           | enable improved OSGi compilation support for the bundle life-cycle.
           | to switch back to the standard bundle life-cycle, move this setting
           | down to the maven-bundle-plugin section
          -->
          <extensions>true</extensions>
        </plugin>
I moved the extensions setting down to maven-bundle-plugin and everything is fine.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Dencel