Re: [m2e-users] m2e, resource excludes and gwt ClientBundle

The proper solution here is to develop an Eclipse plugin that provides
integration between m2e and gwt tooling, similar to how this is done in
m2e/wtp or m2e/ajdt. This requires eclipse gwt tooling to allow
alternative resource lookup algorithms, so may require changes to the
gwt tooling as well.

--
Regards,
Igor