From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fred Bricon
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 4:25 PM
To: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] finding dependencies in war

Have you tried using m2e-wtp, the Maven Integration for Eclipse WTP plugin?

It configures the Maven Classpath Library to be deployed on WTP servers.

HIH

Regards,

Fred Bricon

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Timothy I. McGinnis <tmcginnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used to tweak maven to copy the dependencies into the WEB-INF/lib directory of my war and everything would work when using the servers in eclipse.  But now m2eclipse doesn’t allow me to use the copy-dependencies goal.  Is there another way to do this or tell eclipse where the dependencies are?

Tim McGinnis