Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse 3.7 Indigo, m2e 1.0 and m2e for wtp

2011/8/13 zuxiong lin <linzuxiong1988@xxxxxxxxx>
Thanks .

If you or the team make a test to ensure my programming level can be the requirement, I am very pleasure to contribute.

I'll just quote Igor on that :
"this is an opensource project, please provide a quality patch with adequate test coverage and we'll review and apply it when we get a chance"

Because I donot have a enough confidence in the code , comparing the Global Top Developers.
I just a very noraml Chinese developer.