Re: [m2e-users] clean goal and generated code

What do you mean "clean", Project->Clean... action in Eclipse or "mvn
clean" on command line.

Generally, m2e is not expected to recover from "mvn clean" ran from
command line, but Project->Clean... expected to work. For this to work,
build participant's #clean(IProgressMonitor) should delete all generated
sources, but in many cases this is not easy to implement because of
discrepancy between how maven and eclipse approach.

--
Regards,
Igor