Re: [m2e-users] Problems with WTP

Hi

I completely agree with you - I've also tried to move to Eclipse Indigo with m2e 1.0 and m2e-wtp 0.13.1 - but gave up after some time.

The problem you see can be solved by adding the Maven Dependencies to the Deployment Assembly: Right-click on your web project > Properties > Deployment Assembly > Add > Java Build Path Entries > Maven Dependencies.

The problem that then remains (at least for me) is this bug:
  https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MECLIPSEWTP-126

HTH,
 stefan.