Re: [m2e-users] Permanently mark goal?

This is known problem. For now, manually add ignore mapping as explained
in [1]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-07-13 9:41 PM, Dale Wyttenbach wrote:
First attempted use of m2e that came with Eclipse 3.7 here.
We have proprietary plugins referenced in our poms that m2e
marks as "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle..." errors
in Eclipse.

The Quick fix offered "Permanently mark goal..." does nothing.
I gather that it is supposed to be modifying pom.xml?
It doesn't; I click Finish on the Quick fix dialog, and the error
remains, nothing is modified.

Am I doing something wrong?