Re: [m2e-users] Test claspath in Eclipse x Maven CLI

> Do you have specific use case in mind?

Create a launch for a main class where I would like to in some cases run with runtime classpath and in others with testscope.

Also for being able to use a mvn classpath for other things in eclipse where a classpath can be used. i.e. hibernate query execution.

-max