Re: [m2e-users] m2e connector tests

You don't need to do that. Just remove local repository override from settings.xml in your test project. Artifacts from your local repo will be used or downloaded from repo1 as necessary. See example test project [1]

One thing to note though, when using this approach is that you need to disable repository index update [2], otherwise the test will download 50M+ data on each run.

cheers,
Rafał

[1] https://github.com/objectledge/maven-extensions/tree/master/connectors/modules/javacc/tests [2] https://github.com/objectledge/maven-extensions/blob/master/connectors/pom.xml#L147