Re: [m2e-users] using a repository built by m2eclipse 0.12.1 with m2e 1.0 - invalid MANIFEST.MF

No, this is not expected. Both 0.12.1 and 1.0 are supposed to manage
maven local repository the same way and compatible with command line
maven. In fact, both 0.12.1 and 1.0 use exactly the same embeded maven
runtime (3.0.2).

--
Regards,
Igor