Re: [m2e-users] Can't get simple lifecycleMapping to work in plugin

This is expected (see [1]) and I believe desired as projects should be
possible to force certain IDE behaviour. Do you think better logging of
lifecycle mapping configuration would make this more obvious?

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered#metadata_source_lookup_order

--
Regards,
Igor