Re: [m2e-users] maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not supported by m2e.

I get the message "maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies",
"unpack") is not supported by m2e." on the "<execution>" element of the
maven-dependency-plugin. I'm using a fresh install of Indigo and the
latest build of m2e. To reproduce, create a new Java project, create a
pom.xml with the following contents, and convert it to a Maven Project:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.findlaw</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-test</artifactId>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <dependencies>
    </dependencies>
    <build>
      <plugins>
              <plugin>
                <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.outputDirectory}/lib</outputDirectory>
                    <includeScope>runtime</includeScope>
                    <excludeScope>provided</excludeScope>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>copy-dependencies</id>
                        <phase>generate-resources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
      </plugins>
    </build>
   <pluginManagement>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.m2e</groupId>
        <artifactId>lifecycle-mapping</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <lifecycleMappingMetadata>
            <pluginExecutions>