Re: [m2e-users] maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not supported by m2e.

@Matthew

Yes it worked for me. Had the goal unpack and a different version range. But I noticed you have the element <lifecycleMappingMetadata> which I don't have. I simply copied a lifecycle mapping which was created by a quick fix (Ctrl-1).

Just checked http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Extension_Development and there is a lifecycleMappingMetadata as well. Can somebody confirm if that is correct?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Robert Klaus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Development - Technology (INST/EST)
Ziegelei 7
88090 Immenstaad
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de

Tel. +49 7545 202-339
Fax +49 7545 202-301
robert.klaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Immenstaad, Register court: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 631888;
Executives: Heinz Derenbach; Achim Berger, Thomas Cotic, Thomas Schmid

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately and destroy this message including all copies thereof.

Back to the top