Re: [m2e-users] embedded maven 3.0.3

"plugin execution not covered" is not related to the version of embedded
maven runtime.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-06-14 2:47 PM, Paul French wrote:
Well....

I used the update site
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/milestones/1.0

..given on the download page and this is using embedded 3.0.2

I installed eclipse helios and installed m2e as above

I opened up my workspace (was used in eclipse galileo)

I had strange errors that I do not understand like:

maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not
supported by m2e

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
com.kirona.maven.plugins:maven-kirona-baseline-plugin:1.0.4:baseline
(execution: default, phase: validate)

I noticed you could do a quick fix on the errors in the POM, such as:

Discover new "M2E connectors" - this brings up m2e marketplace "Install
new m2e connectors" (no idea how you would open this up without using
the given quick fix link)

In there I noticed you could install the 3.0.3 embedded runtime, which I
did.

So now I am stuck with the errors:

maven-dependency-plugin (goals "copy-dependencies", "unpack") is not
supported by m2e

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
com.kirona.maven.plugins:maven-kirona-baseline-plugin:1.0.4:baseline
(execution: default, phase: validate)

Everything works fine using maven 3.0.3 external to eclipse ??

Ta

Paul French
Kirona Solutions Ltd
Tel: 07803 122 058
E-Mail: paul.french@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.kirona.com <http://www.kirona.com>

This email and any attachments are confidential and should only be read
by those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact us on 01625 585511, delete the email
(including any attachment) from your computer and destroy any copies.
Any distribution or copying without our prior permission is prohibited.
Internet communications are not always secure and may be subject to
delays, non-delivery and unauthorised alterations. Therefore,
information expressed in this message is not given or endorsed by Kirona
Solutions Limited ("Kirona") unless otherwise notified by our duly
authorised representative independent of this message. No warranty is
given that this email (including any attachment) is virus free. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Kirona.

Registered addresses: Kirona Solutions Limited, Barrington House, Heyes
Lane, Alderley Edge, Cheshire. SK9 7LA Registered in England and Wales
No: 04678711