Re: [m2e-users] latest m2e (embedded 3.0.3 maven) - how to get rid of error

If you right-click on the line with the error in Eclipse, is there a Quick Fix which allows you to ignore the error?

I don't believe we've written any documentation at this point, the source for most of the plugins we've written is available in Github @ https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-extras .  Also, if you search the history of both mailing lists (m2e-dev is the other) there should be a few threads with Benson Margulies as he was writing two.

Matthew