Re: [m2e-users] Ignoring the enforcer plugin

Lifecycle mappings contributed by installed eclipse plugins are expected
to override default mappings provided by m2e. Please open a bugreport in
m2e bugzilla if this does not work for you. Make sure to provide
standalone sample project and mapping xml file, so we can understand
what's going on.

--
Regards,
Igor