Re: [m2e-users] Transitive dependencies from maven project to non-maven project

My guess this behaviour has to do with m2e classpath container is not 'exported', which by itself is correct and desired. Otherwise interproject dependencies will come both via m2e and jdt dependency management logic and will result in incorrect and/or duplicate classpath entries.