From: N WEINRONK <nweinronk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Export / Import -> to workspace.
Date: Saturday, 28 May, 2011, 18:02

Thanks I am using WTP so I have looked there and I can see a directory for my project and ROOT.

Under my project I can see (the standard stuff) including WEB-INF.

but interestingly no 'WEB-INF/lib' - which is where the jars are if I look back to the equivalent place in my working Galileo setup.

So this looks like the problem - but how to fix it ?

Thanks again,

Nigel